Westgate Bike Night
Every Thursday, September 8 – November 17
WaterDance Plaza, 5-9pm
The biggest Bike Night in the Valley is back! In association with Cyclerides.com, the much-anticipated Westgate Bike Night returns to WaterDance Plaza on September 8 – running ‘til November 17 – every Thursday from 5-9pm. See hundreds of bikes line Coyotes Boulevard and Westgate Boulevard. Plus, enjoy rockin’ live music and screamin’ deals and discounts from Westgate bars and restaurants.
All riders are welcome, but you don’t have to have a bike to enjoy the show. We guarantee it’s a good time… with a little eye candy to boot.
- Thursday, September 8, 5–9pm
- Thursday, September 15, 5–9pm
- Thursday, September 22, 5–9pm*
- Thursday, September 29, 5–9pm
- Thursday, October 6, 5–9pm
- Thursday, October 13, 5–9pm
- Thursday, October 20, 5–9pm
- Thursday, October 27, 5–9pm
- Thursday, November 3, 5–9pm*
- Thursday, November 10, 5–9pm*
- Thursday, November 17, 5–9pm
*Gila River Arena event night. Bike Night will be held in Fountain Park.