Westgate Bike Night
Every Thursday, September 10 – November 19
WaterDance Plaza, 5-9pm
The biggest Bike Night in the Valley is back! In association with Cyclerides.com, the much-anticipated Westgate Bike Night returns to WaterDance Plaza on September 10 – running ‘til November 19 – every Thursday from 5-9pm. See hundreds of bikes line Coyotes Boulevard and Westgate Boulevard. Plus, enjoy rockin’ live music and screamin’ deals and discounts from Westgate bars and restaurants.
All riders are welcome, but you don’t have to have a bike to enjoy the show. We guarantee it’s a good time… with a little eye candy to boot.
- Thursday, September 10, 5–9pm
- Thursday, September 17, 5–9pm
- Thursday, September 24, 5–9pm
- Thursday, October 1, 5–9pm
- Thursday, October 8, 5–9pm
- Thursday, October 15, 5–9pm*
- Thursday, October 22, 5–9pm*
- Thursday, October 29, 5–9pm
- Thursday, November 5, 5–9pm*
- Thursday, November 12, 5–9pm*
- Thursday, November 19, 5–9pm
*Gila River Arena event night. Bike Night will be held in Fountain Park.
Bike Night offers are valid for M-class driver’s license holders during Bike Night hours only,
unless otherwise specified in the offer. Bike Night offers are not valid on Gila River Arena or University of Phoenix Stadium event days.